2 pounds chicken breast (diced)
1 cup quinoa (dry)
2 cups chicken broth
3 cups butternut squash (cubed)
4 cups brussel sprouts (halved)
1/2 red onion (chopped)
1/3 cup dried cranberries
1/3 cup olive oil
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1 tsp honey
1 tsp dijon mustard
1 clove garlic
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place cubed butternut squash and brussel sprouts on a baking sheet, spray with olive oil, salt and pepper to taste. Roast for 20-25 minuets or until tender.
2. On stove top, cook quinoa using 2 cups of chicken stock.
3. In a medium skillet, sauté garlic and olive oil until fragrant. Add in diced chicken breast, cook completely.
4. Combine the cooked quinoa, chicken, squash, Brussel sprouts, cranberries and onion in a large mixing bowl, stir until combined.
5. Balsamic Vinaigrette: whisk all ingredients in a small bowl until combined. Add to the large bowl and toss until combined.
Nutrition information: 5 servings, 472 calories, 19g fat, 45g carb, 31g protein