Updated: Aug 24, 2021
1 lbs Extra Lean Ground Turkey
2 Links Jennie-O Sweet Italian Turkey Sausage, casings removed
2 1/2 lbs Spaghetti Squash
1 24 oz Jar Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce
1 Small Onion, diced
1 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
1 Can Peas
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
2 Cloves Garlic, minced
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
1. Cut spaghetti squash in half. Add 1 Cup of water to instant pot and place spaghetti squash in the instant pot. Cook on high pressure for 7 minuets. Cool slightly and shred squash into “spaghetti” with a fork
2. Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add bell pepper, onion, and garlic and sauté. Add ground turkey and sausage (casings removed) cook until browned.
3. Add pasta sauce, stir, and bring to a boil, then remove from heat. Set aside to cool.
4. Top spaghetti squash with strained peas and meat sauce mixture.
5. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
Nutrition information: (Makes 5 Servings) 457 Calories, 19g Fat, 37g Carb, 37g protein